Resource Guide: Workforce Monitoring and Tracking
Before Making Your Final Decision Check Out This Phone Apps Guide
Employee Monitoring requirement surpasses productivity and policy compliance, guarding against insider threats as well as other improper use is significant. Cyber Bullies and Sexual Harassment remain really serious concerns for companies.
Employee Monitoring: Corporations need mobile phone spyphone software programs to get a handle on Productivity, Insider Threats, eDiscovery, Training and other uses.
If you might be a business and wish to enforce company policies on company owned cellular phones or need to monitor actual destinations of your sales people then Employee Monitoring apps may be for you.
- Eight million mobile phones were lost or stolen in the US alone during 2007
- email and other message applications store approximately 75% of a corporation’s intellectual property.
- eDiscovery and Data Retention – you may want to maintain better records of communications
- Managing the Mobile Workforce requires New Policy and New Technology
- Under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) US law permits organizations to monitor employee communication.
- Organizations are accountable for what people communicate. Do you know what they are saying? or writing?
- 15% of organizations have been subject to litigation over what people communicated in e mail or SMS
- Are all communications backed-up and accessible?
- Twenty-three% of business was affected by the exposure of sensitive or embarrassing information
- 44% of enterprises had e-mail-based leak of confidential information
- The US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (CERT) recommends having behavioral and technical monitoring in place to deal with insider threats including cyber crime, harassment, and espionage.
- 34% of surveyed companies had employee e-mail subpoenaed by courts and regulators – would you be able to respond to a court order?
Workforce Tracking and Monitoring Apps
The vendors we recommend cover most of the devices and operating systems used by most people. The providers are reputable and their products work. While most of the time things work as promised, remember that these are solutions offered for the most challenging of jobs for products that are changing constantly so issues are likely to come up. The products we endorse have decent customer support .
Proposed Spy Phone Technology from Preferred Companies
- Endorsed for monitoring & tracking and web activity logging; plus parental controls is PhoneSheriff.
- Proposed for monitoring, tracking, web activity and voice eavesdropping is MobiStealth.
- Proposed for tracking and monitoring and web activity logging; as well as noteworthy for feature of one license working on multiple phones – great for families and small business is Mobile Spy.
- For Live Cell Phone Tap capabilities is FlexiSpy .
Recommended Computer Spy Solutions from Approved Vendors
Keylogger and Web Filtering
SniperSpy – Remote Computer Monitoring; installs remotely by email, loaded with capabilities including real-time and archived activity capture. For Windows PC and Apple Mac.
AceSpy Monitors activity and blocks applications and websites.
WebWatcher – Remote Computer Monitoring; loaded with features, very popular. For Windows PC
Safe Eyes loaded with features for Parental Control for Windows & Mac
LapTop Cop Lost Computer protection; tracks laptop location and also captures all activity and can retrieve files. For Windows PC
MobiStealth Phone Software also offers a feature rich computer spy package for Windows PC.
For Tablets and Apple iPad
Mobile Spy also offers a package for the Apple iPad and Tablet PC’s, Peek Tab.
MobiStealth Spy Software is also offering a feature rich computer spy package for Windows.
Cell Phone Number Reverse Trace and Email Reverse Lookup Solutions from Proposed Companies
Recommended Background Check and Criminal Record Check Options from Established Vendors
Spy Cameras and Gadgets Options from Endorsed Vendors