Staff Tracking and Monitoring "Before You Buy" Recommendations and Advice
Saturday , 27, April 2013
Staff Monitoring “Before You Buy” Recommendations and Advice
Get the Facts Before Making Your Decision with this Resource Information
Employee Monitoring responsibilities surpasses productivity and policy compliance, guarding against insider threats and other misuse is vital. Cyber Bullies and Sexual Harassment remain serious issues for companies.
Communications Back Up : Employers, Parents and just about anyone use mobile phone spy phone software programs to do something about lost data, when in case their phones are lost or stolen.
If you are an employer and want to enforce company policies on company owned smartphones or wish to monitor actual destinations of your employees then Employee Monitoring apps are designed for you.
- 8 million phones were lost or stolen in the US in 2007
- e-mail and other messaging programs store as much as 75% of a corporation’s intellectual property.
- eDiscovery and Data Retention – you may want to maintain better records of communications
- Managing the Mobile Workforce demands New Policy and New Technology
- Under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) US law allows businesses to keep track of employee communication.
- Companies are accountable for what staff communicate. Do you know what they are saying? or writing?
- 15% of employers have been subject to lawsuits over what staff members expressed in e-mail or Text messaging
- Are all communications backed-up and accessible?
- Twenty-threepercent of business was impacted by the exposure of sensitive or embarrassing information
- 44% of enterprises had e-mail-based leak of confidential information
- The US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (CERT) recommends having behavioral and technical monitoring in place to deal with insider threats including cyber crime, harassment, and espionage.
- 34% of surveyed companies had employee e-mail subpoenaed by courts and regulators – would you be able to respond to a court order?
Workforce Surveillance Solutions
The suppliers we recommend include most of the devices and operating systems used by the majority of people. The suppliers are reliable and their solutions work. While usually things work as promised, remember these are solutions offered for the most complicated of tasks for products that are changing all the time so problems are likely to come up. The products we endorse have decent customer support .
Phone Spy Options from Highly Recommended Companies
- Approved for monitoring & tracking and web activity logging; and noteworthy for feature of one license working on multiple phones – ideal for families and small business is Mobile Spy.
- Recommended for tracking and monitoring and web activity logging; plus parental controls is PhoneSheriff.
- Highly Recommended for monitoring, tracking, web activity and voice recording & eavesdropping is MobiStealth.
- For Live Phone Tapping capabilities is FlexiSpy .
Highly Recommended Computer Spy Programs from Approved Suppliers
- SniperSpy – Remote Monitoring, sets up remotely, loaded with capabilities; for Windows & Mac
- AceSpy – packed with functions; for Windows & Mac
- WebWatcher – Remote Monitoring, numerous features; for Windows
- Safe Eyes lots of features for Parental Control for Windows & Mac
- LapTop Cop tracks computer location and protects data; for Windows
- Peek Tab Software
- MobiStealth also offers a full-featured computer spy package for Windows.
Phone Number Reverse Lookup and Email Reverse Lookup Options from Approved Companies
Background Check and Arrest Background Check Options from Established Suppliers
Hidden Cameras and Related Equipment Solutions from Preferred Vendors
, company policies
, mobile phone
, phone software
, sexual harassment
, software programs