Workforce Monitoring Apps, Products and Services Reference Guide
Tuesday , 19, March 2013
Software, Products and Services for Employers
Before Making Your Final Decision Read This Smartphone Products User Guide
Employee Monitoring obligations goes past productivity and policy compliance, guarding against insider threats along with other misuse is extremely important. Cyberbullies and Sexual Harassment remain really serious concerns for companies.
Communications Back Up : Companies, Parents and just about anyone need smartphone spyphone software applications to do something about lost data, when in the event of their phones are lost or stolen.
If you might be an employer and want to enforce company policies on company owned smartphones or need to keep track of actual locations of your employees then Employee Monitoring apps may be for you.
- Eight million mobile phones were lost or stolen in the USA in 2007
- e-mail together with other message applications store approximately 75% of a corporation’s intellectual property.
- eDiscovery and Data Retention – you need to keep better records of communications
- Managing the Mobile Workforce demands New Policy and New Technology
- Under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) US law permits companies to keep track of employee communication.
- Organizations are responsible for what personnel communicate. Do you know what they are saying? or writing?
- Fifteen% of employers have been subject to lawsuits over what staff members communicated in email or Text messages
- Are all communications backed-up and accessible?
- 23% of business was affected by the exposure of sensitive or embarrassing information
- 44% of enterprises had e-mail-based leak of confidential information
- The US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (CERT) recommends having behavioral and technical monitoring in place to deal with insider threats including cyber crime, harassment, and espionage.
- 34% of surveyed companies had employee e-mail subpoenaed by courts and regulators – would you be able to respond to a court order?
Staff Spy Apps
The vendors we endorse include most of the devices and operating systems used by most people. The vendors are reputable and their products work. While usually things work as promised, remember that these are solutions offered for the most demanding of jobs for devices that are changing all the time so issues are prone to come up. The products we endorse have reasonable customer support .
Phone Spy Solutions from Endorsed Vendors
- Approved for monitoring & tracking and web activity logging; plus parental controls is PhoneSheriff.
- Endorsed for monitoring, tracking, web history and voice eavesdropping is MobiStealth.
- Highly Recommended for monitoring & tracking and web activity logging; and also notable for bonus of using single license on multiple phones – ideal for families and small businesses is Mobile Spy.
- For Live Phone Tap capabilities is FlexiSpy .
Appropriate Computer Monitoring Software from Approved Companies
- SniperSpy Software – Remote Monitoring, installs remotely, packed with features; for Windows & Mac
- AceSpy – loaded with capabilities; for Windows & Mac
- WebWatcher Software – Remote Monitoring, many capabilities; for Windows
- Safe Eyes lots of features for Web Filtering and Blocking for Windows & Mac
- LapTop Cop tracks laptop location and protects files; for Windows
- Peek Tab Software
- MobiStealth also offers a full-featured computer spy package for Windows.
Highly Recommended Reverse Phone Lookup and Reverse Email Database Options from Pre-Qualified Suppliers
Proposed Criminal and Employment Background Check Options from Qualified Companies
Hidden Cameras and Gear Packages from Approved Vendors
, final decision
, policy compliance
, reference guide
, serious concerns
, sexual harassment